Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Jigs/Lures - Best Small Business

9/14/21 @ 10:19 AM
ORIGINAL POST
mcgeer
USER SINCE 12/4/18

Looking to support some small fishing businesses - what are some good local (WI or midwest) independent folks who make ice jigs and lures?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

9/14/21 @ 4:34 PM
voldie
USER SINCE 2/8/11

B-Y Baits out of Muscoda. They make some of the best plastics I have fished with.

9/14/21 @ 3:36 PM
mcgeer
USER SINCE 12/4/18

thanks, junkie! I've been looking at Widowmaker lures (IA) and Panfish plastics (WI) too, they both have a wide selection. Wondering about quality - but they all look solid

9/14/21 @ 10:28 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
USER SINCE 12/19/11

Kenders outdoors is located around the twin cities in MN. They are my go-to for tungsten jigs and their t-rips are my favorite jigging lure in winter.

P3plastics out of Winona MN are my favorite plastics, they have some tungsten jigs too that they've thrown in with some of my plastic orders and they seem to be good quality as well. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.