LOGIN
Lake-Link

Jiffy STX Blade Sharpening (MKE)

11/21/14 @ 7:22 AM
ORIGNAL POST
drkstr71
drkstr71
User since 6/15/01
Looking for somewhere local (Milwaukee area) to sharpen the blades on my Jiffy STX.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
2/28/18 @ 10:00 AM
Montiho
Montiho
User since 1/9/03

I have been sharpening ice auger blades for more than 7 years.  I have only had one guy complain.  I gave him his money back. I have done every type of blade besides Nills. I charge $10 for one blade and $14 for two. You can drop them off at my house and it usually takes a few days. If it is a rush, just let me know and I will get it done that night and they will be ready for pickup the next morning. I am in Waukesha.  I can do it through the mail but you have to a provide postage prepaid envelope.  Money back guarantee. If they do not work take a short video clip of them not working and I will return your fee!

Let me know, thank you!

11/30/14 @ 4:33 PM
iceman55
User since 1/17/11
you can very easily sharpen the blades by yourself. all you need is a vise and a decent file. just need to clean the burrs off the teeth.

11/21/14 @ 2:57 PM
cousincarmody
cousincarmody
User since 2/9/10
The only place I found a few years back that would sharpen blades was Dick's in Delafield. I might be stating the obvious, but you can send them in to Jiffy to be sharpened. I'm not sure what the turnaround time is like this time of year.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.