FILTER OPTIONS
11/1/14 @ 10:08 PM
wet-net
User since 1/8/03
Go with a AKG plugs

11/1/14 @ 9:29 PM
JustPerchinAround
User since 1/16/14
I think i'm going into season 8 with my eskimo, and I have never changed the plug….It always starts, and runs flawlessly so I never have given it a lot of thought. I run good gas in it always, and usually try to start it once a month during the summer just for good measure….

11/1/14 @ 7:35 PM
Rifleman1962
Rifleman1962
User since 4/16/11
I had one taped to my handle from new. I have drilled hundreds of holes with my Jiffy 30. Plug still looks fine. But she is due soon. Changing every year is a little over kill. If the plug looks fine at season check over and "you" can read a spark plug, its very easy to do. If you run good gas and oil, it's to each his own on that yearly replacement call.

11/1/14 @ 7:19 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
rule of thumb is to replace when there is black carbon deposits on bottom of plug. This is called a fouled plug because the black carbon will hinder the spark.

A small amount of fuel and oil or a brown coffee colored deposit is not a sign of fouling. But any caking, just replace it, its cheap insurance. Other option is to clean it and regap it.

11/1/14 @ 4:32 PM
Flying Tiger
Flying Tiger
User since 6/25/01
on mine every year with a ngk plug one less thing to say it wont start Sad flying tiger out Cool Cool

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.