MORE
Ice Fishing

Garmin

Share this page:
12/1/22 @ 12:19 PM
INITIAL POST
MeatSeaker
User since 1/25/21

If I have a Gramin Echomap Plus 93SV what will I all need to use livescope on it? The LV32 transducer is compatible with it. Just wondering what else besides the transducer I would need?

Thanks

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
12/1/22 @ 7:36 PM
tackleboxtn
PRO MEMBER User since 12/30/01

My livescope carry package.
19 amp 16 volt Amped lithium battery $169
Igloo 28 qt cooler, $23
15# velcro from Menards. $16
switch for black box $6
15# velcro to hold battery and black box in place.
switch to cut power to black box.
I copied idea from a video on youtube
Everything in the cooler except livescope pole, cooler helps in hole hopping, keeps unit protected from elements also.

I'm using a Summit pole and ram mount. 

12/1/22 @ 4:32 PM
Rookie 1
PRO MEMBER User since 2/27/17

you will need the LVS black box for the livescope can function. I don't know if they sell the black box seperately from the package I have the black box and LVS32 transducer for sale if your interested. I"ve been fishing with livescope for the last 3 yrs, Best purchase I ever made. I don"t fish now until I can see fish either in front of me or below. If you interested in the LVS32 with black box text me at [email protected] 

12/1/22 @ 3:46 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Ahhh shucks forgot about that black box, definitely need that. I was wondering why the ice bundle package was pushing 2k but that makes sense now.

12/1/22 @ 3:12 PM
Hunter&Hound
User since 7/24/01

And, a good lithium battery.

12/1/22 @ 3:11 PM
Hunter&Hound
User since 7/24/01

Actually, you're also going to need the GLS10 black box.

12/1/22 @ 2:38 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Transducer along with a pole mount/shuttle should be all you need. Personally I'd buy the tranducer and look at an arclab shuttle instead of buying the garmin bundle.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts

MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Ultrex
Minn Kota Ultrex
Minn Kota Ultra: Proven in the real world. Year after year. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Ultrex

HUMMINBIRD - Mega Ice Bundle
Mega Ice Bundle
See structure, the bottom and fish up to 125’ in every direction around your hole, powered by the unmatched detail of MEGA Imaging®+, on a full color 9" HD LCD display. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Mega Ice Bundle Advertisement

OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Avenger ABF Reels
Avenger ABF Reels
Baitfeeder spinning reels lend tremendous function to anglers. Okuma's baitfeeder system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Avenger ABF Reels

Copyright © 2001-2023 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE