SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

Garmin

12/1/22 @ 1:19 PM
INITIAL POST
MeatSeaker
User since 1/25/21

If I have a Gramin Echomap Plus 93SV what will I all need to use livescope on it? The LV32 transducer is compatible with it. Just wondering what else besides the transducer I would need?

Thanks

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
12/1/22 @ 8:36 PM
tackleboxtn
PRO MEMBER User since 12/30/01

My livescope carry package.
19 amp 16 volt Amped lithium battery $169
Igloo 28 qt cooler, $23
15# velcro from Menards. $16
switch for black box $6
15# velcro to hold battery and black box in place.
switch to cut power to black box.
I copied idea from a video on youtube
Everything in the cooler except livescope pole, cooler helps in hole hopping, keeps unit protected from elements also.

I'm using a Summit pole and ram mount. 

Garmin photo by tackleboxtn
Garmin photo by tackleboxtn
12/1/22 @ 5:32 PM
Rookie 1
User since 2/27/17

you will need the LVS black box for the livescope can function. I don't know if they sell the black box seperately from the package I have the black box and LVS32 transducer for sale if your interested. I"ve been fishing with livescope for the last 3 yrs, Best purchase I ever made. I don"t fish now until I can see fish either in front of me or below. If you interested in the LVS32 with black box text me at [email protected] 

12/1/22 @ 4:46 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Ahhh shucks forgot about that black box, definitely need that. I was wondering why the ice bundle package was pushing 2k but that makes sense now.

12/1/22 @ 4:12 PM
Hunter&Hound
User since 7/24/01

And, a good lithium battery.

12/1/22 @ 4:11 PM
Hunter&Hound
User since 7/24/01

Actually, you're also going to need the GLS10 black box.

12/1/22 @ 3:38 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Transducer along with a pole mount/shuttle should be all you need. Personally I'd buy the tranducer and look at an arclab shuttle instead of buying the garmin bundle.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE