Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Favorite YouTuber?

10/13/20 @ 10:12 AM
ORIGINAL POST
mcgeer
User since 12/4/18

Favorite (non-brand affiliated) ice fishing You-Tube channel? What are their best videos?

DISPLAYING 11 TO 20 OF 29 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

10/20/20 @ 7:54 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
MEMBER since 6/22/01

I always enjoy No Fish Nick's videos.  Wisconsin Outlook is a smaller channel right now but he puts out some good, informative videos. Playin Hooky Sportfishing always gives great descriptions on his videos.  I never knew you could catch a whitefish using a tipup but I followed his video and did the same and caught my only two whitefish of the day when I went out on Green Bay last February. Most know about Wisconsin Fisherman.  I enjoy his videos.  Another local Wisconsin channel I found last year that's been fun to watch is NBEdits.  They do quite a few videos in the winter and have some interesting series to watch.  Some of their challenges they do are quite unique.

10/19/20 @ 1:18 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Watched some ice fishing videos from DWS Dave from prior seasons this weekend, definitely became one of my favorite channels. He does a really nice job, a lot of really good info shared. 

10/16/20 @ 12:49 PM
mcgeer
User since 12/4/18

Thanks 262- just subscribed! Awesome to see all these smaller channels, YouTube only recommends the ones with huge numbers of views ya know? Unless you’re subscribed, you’d never know they’re there!

I agree on channels that show some struggles, that’s how you learn!! Gotta show both sides of the story

10/16/20 @ 11:07 AM
262 Fishing
262 Fishing
User since 8/10/18

I'll play by Tiefsa's rules and nominate myself! Ok, so I'm not the best ice fishing Youtuber, but I am doing a giveaway this week! 

I really like local channels.  Bass and Brews has good stuff, Tiefsa of course, and RPB fishing does some good tournament videos.

I like watching videos that are like mine... They show the struggle with the triumphs.

10/16/20 @ 7:14 AM
cheeseshredder
User since 6/1/19

No Fish Nick aka NFN, he is from the Stevens Point area. 

10/15/20 @ 11:16 AM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05

bobcrappies is pretty good....actually started watching LakeForkGuy...pretty good also

10/15/20 @ 6:41 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Mcgeer - Wisconsin Fisherman took me out  a few years back and we still keep in touch now. We've swapped info on a few lakes, he's a good guy! There's a video somewhere the day we went out, eagle eats one of our bluegill off the ice and he gets some cool video of it. 

If you haven't seen uncut angling, you're in for a treat. I don't know about his open water videos but his winter ones are one of a kind.

10/14/20 @ 9:13 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

If Tiefsa only knew how much my son and I look forward to his videos each Tuesday...I think that would keep him going a bit! He is so real!!! And funny too. And clean. Don't have to worry about the bleeps!

10/14/20 @ 2:43 PM
mcgeer
User since 12/4/18

Looks like I have a lot of watching to do now!! I don’t think I’ve seen any uncut angling yet!

I like Wisconsin Fisherman too- videos are fun to watch, and I like that he videos folks who are sometimes still learning the ropes

10/14/20 @ 11:42 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
MEMBER since 6/22/01

I second Uncut Angling as one of my favorites.  Would be even better if he'd post more than a few episodes a year like he has the last two years.  That competition he's done 2 of now was one of the best I've ever watched!  Can't wait for the third one to occur some day.

DISPLAYING 11 TO 20 OF 29 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.