SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

Favorite YouTuber?

10/13/20 @ 11:12 AM
INITIAL POST
mcgeer
User since 12/4/18

Favorite (non-brand affiliated) ice fishing You-Tube channel? What are their best videos?

Displaying 1 to 15 of 29 posts
12/22/20 @ 5:37 PM
T_rev21
User since 1/20/04

I have been watching Tom Boley for the past two years.  He is based out of the Hayword area.  He is very informative in his fishing videos.

Tight Lines......

T_rev

12/3/20 @ 9:48 PM
Augie19
User since 12/3/20

I just watched a couple of the Pinnacle pursuit outdoors videos and they were awesome! Real footage and hilarious ??! 

12/3/20 @ 9:40 PM
greg2507
User since 1/13/13

RUT DANIELS. Hands down the funniest youtuber for me. "Didn't go 20".

12/3/20 @ 9:01 PM
Marshall8028
PRO MEMBER User since 1/4/20

pinnacle pursuit outdoors

11/7/20 @ 10:53 PM
10/28/20 @ 11:58 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

Jbird, DWS just launched some new merchandise so he was just advertising the new merch. Unlike many who only do Youtube as a hobby, DWS does this full time so supporting his channel by buying some merchandise is one of the only ways he makes a little money to keep the channel going and make more videos.  It's a turn-off for me as well when someone tries to sell a product, but I understand, just trying to make a few bucks.

10/28/20 @ 11:43 AM
jbird68
jbird68
User since 1/24/05

I've been watching DWS Outdoors also. Me and the wife like that he fishes for gills a lot. But he is pushing his "Merch" all-the-time. It almost turns me off on his channel. His last episode was all about his merch. I'm there for the content. not so much his merch.

10/28/20 @ 10:51 AM
mcgeer
User since 12/4/18

Fishlovme- Same!! I’ve been having a great time going through last years ice videos... and a few new videos getting amped for the upcoming ice season!

DWS launched some merch and will be hosting some giveaways- looks like some big ticket things too!

10/28/20 @ 8:26 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme

I've been enjoying Tiefsa's channel and 262 fishing channel all week.  Subscribed to both, and even won 262's giveaway! I was not expecting that! I gave a favor back and ordered even more baits from the guy who let me pick out 5 of any color, any bait.  Check out Bassics by Alex on Facebook if you want to order some pretty cool looking plastics!  Sorry, off topic a bit, there, but a shoutout to 262 Fishing and his awesome challenge to catch a fish in every body of water in Waukesha county!

10/20/20 @ 8:54 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme

I always enjoy No Fish Nick's videos.  Wisconsin Outlook is a smaller channel right now but he puts out some good, informative videos. Playin Hooky Sportfishing always gives great descriptions on his videos.  I never knew you could catch a whitefish using a tipup but I followed his video and did the same and caught my only two whitefish of the day when I went out on Green Bay last February. Most know about Wisconsin Fisherman.  I enjoy his videos.  Another local Wisconsin channel I found last year that's been fun to watch is NBEdits.  They do quite a few videos in the winter and have some interesting series to watch.  Some of their challenges they do are quite unique.

10/19/20 @ 2:18 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Watched some ice fishing videos from DWS Dave from prior seasons this weekend, definitely became one of my favorite channels. He does a really nice job, a lot of really good info shared. 

10/16/20 @ 1:49 PM
mcgeer
User since 12/4/18

Thanks 262- just subscribed! Awesome to see all these smaller channels, YouTube only recommends the ones with huge numbers of views ya know? Unless you’re subscribed, you’d never know they’re there!

I agree on channels that show some struggles, that’s how you learn!! Gotta show both sides of the story

10/16/20 @ 12:07 PM
262 Fishing
262 Fishing
User since 8/10/18

I'll play by Tiefsa's rules and nominate myself! Ok, so I'm not the best ice fishing Youtuber, but I am doing a giveaway this week! 

I really like local channels.  Bass and Brews has good stuff, Tiefsa of course, and RPB fishing does some good tournament videos.

I like watching videos that are like mine... They show the struggle with the triumphs.

10/16/20 @ 8:14 AM
cheeseshredder
User since 6/1/19

No Fish Nick aka NFN, he is from the Stevens Point area. 

10/15/20 @ 12:16 PM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05

bobcrappies is pretty good....actually started watching LakeForkGuy...pretty good also

Displaying 1 to 15 of 29 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE