LOGIN
Lake-Link

custom walleye rod

10/13/14 @ 7:22 PM
ORIGNAL POST
icehouse n eyes
icehouse n eyes
User since 7/1/12
I am looking to purchase a custom walleye rod. thorne bros. says they have been out blanks for a month and could be for another month or more. Any recomendations for a custom walleye ice rod??

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/14/14 @ 12:37 PM
rodmaker
User since 9/21/04
Icehouse n eyes, I have a few of the walleye blanks left from last year. I also have the complete line of Mud Hole blanks. We can build any grip style and size you want along with guides of your choice. PM me and we can discuss details.

10/14/14 @ 11:44 AM
ditto
User since 12/6/10
I'm curious why you want a custom rod? Is there some special action you want that you can't find in a factory rod? 10 years ago I could understand going custom as most ice rods were not that greeat but now you can get just about anything you want in a quality ice rod.

10/14/14 @ 7:31 AM
The Fishinnut
The Fishinnut
User since 8/11/10
Nothing like a custom rod! I have, 1.Perch pounder with awesome backbone(TB rod) 2.Tripwire most sensitive rod I own !(TB rod) 3.Pantie dropper Smile (DH custom) And the Son has 3 more DH rods. You could wait till the ice show in Wausau? But last yr. TB was not there but Dusty (DH) was, good prices and good selection. Have yet to try 1 but Buzz in Ripon makes rods (B&B rods)

10/13/14 @ 7:38 PM
sylvan81
User since 5/23/12
Dhcustomrods.com

I brought one of his lite walleye rods last year at an ice fishing show. Love it. Great sensitive. The guides held up great. He was about 2 weeks out to make you one custom if you dont like what he has in stock last year. Sorry im away from home so i dont know what model it is.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.