Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

countdown to go time! :D

8/28/09 @ 7:28 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Ice'n Tibs
USER SINCE 11/18/05
I'm not going to worry about anything until deer season is over, maybe I'll get really lucky, shoot one, and head out on the lake in the afternoon.

I've been working on the shack, but everything else can wait until November.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 1,014 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

7/23/21 @ 8:32 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
USER SINCE 12/19/11

I haven't even been fishing in a boat yet this summer, doesn't do it for me. Something about not being able to feel your hands and having the whole lake to yourself in winter, can't beat it. 

7/22/21 @ 11:00 PM
svitreum
svitreum
USER SINCE 8/29/06

I always come here in the Summer to get a chuckle and just shake my head. I love my boat. Really, really love it. You guys are a different breed.

7/22/21 @ 6:30 AM
fishnhunt14
USER SINCE 4/17/07

Never fails - once the dog days hit in July I start counting down the days to get back on the ice. Sent in my K Drill blades a few weeks ago for sharpening and got them back yesterday. 

7/20/21 @ 9:18 AM
mcgeer
USER SINCE 12/4/18

Northland is releasing some videos on Youtube for their new ice jigs - fun to watch and get excited

7/3/21 @ 3:13 AM
Bemidji-Bergquist
Bemidji-Bergquist
USER SINCE 3/23/20

Right or just drive like I do all my ice fishing is usually 3-10 hour drive but the fishing is always good. Looking at reservations now. I live in se Wisconsin and yes the ice conditions don't last long That long that's why I have not fished se Wisconsin In 10 years.I'm not giving out my spots but I fished from Xmas last year to March 11 and fished 28 of those days using the atv every time and I don't go on less than 8" of ice with the ATV . You have to look outside Se Wisconsin area. Here's some pics from last year. Plus all the lakes in se Wisconsin are usually full of people.

7/2/21 @ 10:22 PM
tailsneyes
USER SINCE 11/29/19

Well then move north

6/27/21 @ 8:31 PM
voldie
USER SINCE 2/8/11

Can't wait. Charged batteries.

6/26/21 @ 2:29 PM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
USER SINCE 3/26/19

days getting shorter now.. wont be long!

12/23/20 @ 10:11 PM
Yahara
USER SINCE 11/21/20
Shallow bays and small lakes in Madison had ~2” of ice for a few days, some people went out and fished. Some went through the ice. Most of that that ice is gone now with the warm snap. 

Hopefully this cold will get us some solid ice before the potential big snow next week. 

12/23/20 @ 4:32 PM
tzeilstra
USER SINCE 8/4/08

Looks like yet another short season here in Southeast WI. Two days ago, today's forecast high was 40. It's 54 right now and will probably approach 60. The ice won't get going down here until the 2nd half of January now. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 1,014 POSTS
Advertise here
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.