Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Best Graph/Chart Plotter for Ice Fishing

1/12/21 @ 12:33 PM
ORIGINAL POST
VexilarBoy
MEMBER since 2/5/10

Does anyone have any recommendations on a graph/chart plotter that I could mount on my 4 wheeler for ice fishing?  Want to be able to mark waypoints and get back to shore with on the route I traveled out on.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.  Not looking to spend a great deal but do not want a cheap unit either.  Thank you again.     

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

1/13/21 @ 11:21 AM
gater
MEMBER since 11/25/07

Humminbird Helix 5 gps.

1/13/21 @ 10:18 AM
Direwolf66
User since 2/21/20

So far I love my Garmin uhd73sv!

1/12/21 @ 9:58 PM
Tim Zwieg
User since 1/10/12

You could go a couple different routes here.  I have used what I called a disposable Lowrance unit, I think it was a 5" unit that I've since sold.  Went back to my Hummingbird 859 which I pull of my off my Pontoon boat in the winter.  I already had the unit and several different Lakemaster chips, so it was an easy choice to mount this on my side by side.  Only reason I bought the Lowrance is because there were some lakes in Canada that had chips that would only work on a Lowrance unit.  I'm bvery happy with this set up.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Built for the roughest conditions with more options and safety first and foremost in the design. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ICE FORCE - NEW Strikemaster Pro Suit
Mojo Ice gets a face-lift for 2021; sporting a new carbon dust blank and flat finish reel seat. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - NEW Mojo Ice Rods
Minn Kota Ultra: Proven in the real world. Year after year. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Ultrex
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.