SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

Battery Box

11/26/20 @ 8:30 PM
INITIAL POST
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Anybody done the kit battery box, or are you just buying the completed box.  I wouldn't buying a completed one, but I'd like to put my own Lithium battery in one.  Thoughts or suggestions?

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
12/4/20 @ 7:42 PM
Sylvain Guy
PRO MEMBER User since 7/6/01

All I can say is be careful what you order, the large glory hole does not fit their products but yet they offer it. I appoligized for my mistake but all they did was deny, deny, deny. Why even offer it if it doesn't fit any of their products. 

12/1/20 @ 5:09 PM
ColoradoFisherman
User since 12/1/20

I bought a kit box from YoloTech at iceholepower.com. I wished I had bought the finished product because it was a tedious process putting it together

12/1/20 @ 3:46 PM
Ulbian
User since 9/24/03

I built my own. I couldn’t justify buying an item solely dedicated to providing power. I needed more purpose to it. The main cost is the battery. The electrical components are pretty inexpensive. I mounted my LX7, a camera, rod holders, and a few other odds and ends on it....plus it has a radio. 

11/29/20 @ 12:04 AM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

That is the route I was planning on going.  Not sure if I need 1 or 2 batteries though.  I wached the 1 hour video the other night.  Looks fairly easy.

11/27/20 @ 6:15 AM
Sylvain Guy
PRO MEMBER User since 7/6/01

Just ordered a kit from Ice Hole Power. $59 for the kit with pre cut holes in the box and 2 Marcum brute batteries, 12volt 10amp with charger, from scheels. $105. Found the deals on Iceshanty.com

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE