SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

Atv storage

10/26/20 @ 3:39 PM
INITIAL POST
Badgerbrew28
User since 12/23/16

Looking for ideas on rear storage. This I want to be more efficient staying on the move and leaving the flip over at home. I have a 2018 sportsman 450 so some of the boxes are just too big. Any pics or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
11/22/20 @ 9:52 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Good ideas here So whats  your favorite ways to attach storage to machine and easily remove it?  

11/22/20 @ 9:16 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Sorry, I don't have pictures.  Next time I'm at my buddies I can grab some pictures.

11/3/20 @ 2:16 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Any pictures by chance? I need to rebuild my current homemade box and am thinking of doing something a little more ice fishing specific. 

11/3/20 @ 1:56 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

My buddy built a nice one, and if you are handy you can too.  His is pretty sweet, mounts on the front of his machine, it is a box that will hold your Vexilar or 3.  Then  the ends are notched so he can put is auger up there and bungee it down.  The fron of his box, he cut out PVC pipe that he can stick 8 rods into a rod holder tubes.  you can make a box for the back of the machine as well, it's pretty sweet.  They way he mounted it, it can easily be removed in the summer.

10/30/20 @ 8:57 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Same here, Prop. I don't have a picture because, well, it's not pretty enough to take a picture of lol. 

10/29/20 @ 11:17 AM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03

I don't have a picture as it's up at the cabin. I built my own out of wood. 

10/28/20 @ 3:19 PM
icefitchin
icefitchin
User since 12/13/03

Here’s my 2019 sportsman 570. I built everything to be easily removable during the off season.

10/26/20 @ 7:22 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06

This is my 2018 Camo 570. It makes for a very versatile setup. I have a custom rear rack that allows for additional setups for different situations. Every piece of equipment can be removed in minutes. 

The other picture is my 05 Wolverine. I’ve had this setup since 06. This is what I use if I plan on setting up for the day or evening. This is also setup to be disassembled in matter of minutes.

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE