SEARCH
MORE
Hot Deals & Discounts

Sturgeon Bay Whitefish and Walleye

1/29/20 @ 12:27 PM
INITIAL POST
Chris Dewolfe
PRO MEMBER User since 1/4/17

The 2020 season has begun! We have the shacks on the ice and are catching fish. We are planning on pushing out to the deep water in the next week or two and the fishing should get even better. Shacks are heated 8x10. Bathroom and grill available on the ice. We have some weekend openings yet so if you want to get out on the ice give me a call. 

2020 rates

***$20 off your first trip!***

Shack rental - $200 1-4 people

Semi-guided- $275 1-4 people

Fully guided walleye/ whitefish combo $150 per person. - only available in March

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
2/12/20 @ 12:14 PM
Chris Dewolfe

Just had a shack open up for this Saturday and Sunday due to a cancellation if anyone wants to get on the ice. 

2/6/20 @ 10:52 AM
Chris Dewolfe

Had a great weekend on the ice and the fishing has been very good. I have one opening Saturday and a couple Sunday if anyone wants to get out.

2/6/20 @ 9:27 AM
Wscray
User since 1/27/20

Just got back from Whitefish weekend. Excellent fishing 6 guys all had limits, although they had to catch most of mine because i'm not a very good whitefish guy. Nice size as well.

Had a lot of fun , ice 8-12"  20 ft of water      See Fritz Peterson for  great information.

Sand Bay, Door County

2/3/20 @ 9:09 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03

Gotta say this...Lake Link really came through for me and wife with this post!

We booked Chris DeWolfe for a Saturday trip.  I knew the fishing wasn't the greatest out there, but we really wanted to get at least one trip in this year.

We scheduled pickup with Chris around 8:00 AM.  He was there before we were.  First time ever we did not need to wait for a guide.  Once we waited 2 hours for the guide to arrive. 

And when Chris showed up?  Man, what a great UTV!  All enclosed and heated!  My wife was very comfortable!

We got to his shacks, which he just moved.  They were gorgeous.  No air leaks.  Very warm!  Big, too.  Plenty of room to move around in them.

Fishing was spotty.  We would have a flurry of whities, then go 30 minutes without any coming by us.  But, we managed to catch plenty of fish and took home our 11 fish for meals this week.  We could have kept more, but there was no point.

We even had a few walleyes and perch come by the baits.  (Wife got a 14 incher) Now, we knew this because Chris let us use a Marcum that he had that was equipped with a camera.  We had Vexilars with us, but it was sure interesting seeing the fish on camera!  I got to watch about 6 of them shark around my bait before eating!

Then...he cleaned our fish for us.  De-boned and they were wonderful fillets.  We ate 3 of them last night and they were delicious.

We've caught more fish on a trips before, but these fish we kept were bigger.  Averaging about 18 inches.  Got quite a few over 20.

Just a great guide.  If you are looking to get out, I HIGHLY recommend Chris!

1/30/20 @ 2:16 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03

I'm in!  Looking forward to the trip!  Thanks for posting!

1/29/20 @ 3:09 PM
Chris Dewolfe

I have the whitefish priced by the shack so if you get 3-4 people together it is pretty affordable. If people call last minute looking for a trip for 1 and I still have an opening I will typically work with them on the price. The walleye whitefish combo trip is priced below most. Getting people on the ice having a great time is my priority not getting rich. Unfortunately the bills have to get paid somehow. Good luck this season! 

1/29/20 @ 2:44 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

Kind of pricy for 1 guy! CARPIO 

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE