cohoho
PRO MEMBER User since 5/10/07

https://www.fishusa.com/Striker-Ice-Trekker-Jacket/

Buy the jacket, bibs are free. 

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
12/20/22 @ 9:00 AM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

That is a great deal, then! Glad you took advantage of it. I've never owned anything other since I just used my blaze orange bibs and coat from deer hunting, but I am very happy with the quality and performance for what I am usually out in. I just layer up a bit more with Under Armor and fleece and hoodie since it's the least insulated coat. 

12/19/22 @ 10:27 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03

I ordered this last week. Took about 4 days to get it delivered. Looks like quality stuff and I think it's a really good deal with the free bibs, Polski.

12/13/22 @ 9:20 AM
cohoho
cohoho
PRO MEMBER User since 5/10/07

I see that now. Thanks… I sent fishusa a email regarding.

12/13/22 @ 9:14 AM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

Was that a one day sale? The link doesn't mention anything about buy the jacket get the bibs free. For that price though I can't see how the bibs aren't included when you buy the jacket, or the jacket included when you buy the bibs.  Most prices for the individual Trekker items are less than $180. 

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE