MORE
Hot Deals & Discounts

R&R The Fishing Hole

1/5/23 @ 8:37 AM
INITIAL POST
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01

R&R had to move out of the building on Layton and Nicholson. 

They are located across the street in the Layton Avenue Strip Mall.

The building was sold and he had to move immediately. 

Displaying 1 to 15 of 16 posts
3/12/23 @ 1:49 PM
Surfer
User since 6/21/01
One thing about fishing with Roger, you always had the most up to date equipment, lol. Look at those rod holders and downriggers and electronics!
R&R The Fishing Hole photo by Surfer
R&R The Fishing Hole photo by Surfer
3/9/23 @ 10:02 PM
Igor
User since 6/20/01
I can still remember the hotline, "Welcome to Wisconsin's 24 hour Fisherman's Hotline, brought to you by the Fishin hole, your fishing headquarters in Milwaukee..."
2/18/23 @ 8:53 PM
bass2403
User since 10/15/03
That stores been there a long time.  I remember  years ago when Roger did the Fishing Hole on T.V.
2/18/23 @ 8:06 AM
Boatsitter
PRO MEMBER User since 3/28/17
When you go there you are part of the family.Very knowledgeable of their products and the local fishing scene.
Sometime I go there just to stop and talk to Roger for awhile.
2/11/23 @ 4:42 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03

Zhuntr...I'm old enough to remember when he was on Mitchell Street, probably early/mid 70's. I bought my first ABU Garcia 5000 bait caster reel from him. Funny when I moved to Cudahy in the 80's so did he. Hope he's still doing well.

Looking to dig into more data?

Step up and unlock historical postings by upgrading to Lake-Link Pro for as little as $2.99!

More Info

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE