SEARCH
MORE
Hot Deals & Discounts

Free DeWolfe Customs Lure

6/1/21 @ 8:48 AM
INITIAL POST
Chris Dewolfe
PRO MEMBER User since 1/4/17

I will be at the Farmers Market on Broadway in Green Bay tomorrow night June 2nd with a booth filled with custom painted lures. The first person to mention this post to me at the market will get a free custom painted lipless crankbait. Check out DeWolfe Customs on Facebook to see more designs. I am also going to start a father's day special where if you send me a picture if a fish that your kid (or anyone) colored I will do my best to transfer that onto a lure of your choice. If your at the Farmers Market stop by and say hi! 

Free DeWolfe Customs Lure photo by Cwolf15
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
5/18/22 @ 8:37 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03

The DeWolfe rippin' raps landed A LOT of walleyes for me this spring in Green Bay.  Highly recommend you hit him up for some baits.  He's even put together a few musky baits for me to try out.  

6/29/21 @ 10:05 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

I had Chris make a pair of custom rippin rap type lures with a decal that has been passed down in my family for my dad for Father's Day. I drew the design and he scribed it onto the lures and they turned out great! Barely cost me more than the retail cost of similar lures at the store too. Highly recommended for anyone looking for some unique lures! 

6/17/21 @ 9:56 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Sharp looking lures Chris.

6/9/21 @ 9:22 AM
Chris Dewolfe
PRO MEMBER User since 1/4/17

Going to do the same deal for next week Wednesday the 16th. If you're in the Green Bay area come day hi!

If you are looking for a unique father's day gift check out this project I just finished. Took a coloring of a lure that a kid made and tried to replicate it on a lure the best I could. He couldn't decide which coloring he wanted me to paint so we did half and half. Definitely one of a kind! 

6/3/21 @ 11:03 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

I sent you a friend request, I'll shoot you a message when you accept. If you still use your instagram account I sent you a message on there already. Nice looking lures! I have a father's day request. 

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE