MORE
Hot Deals & Discounts

@024 boat show

1/18/24 @ 8:01 PM
INITIAL POST
bottom bouncer
bottom bouncer
User since 9/3/02

Who's going to the boat show in Milwaukee.  Tell us what you're looking for,  if anything.  Or just entertainment.  

BB
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
2/22/24 @ 7:56 PM
Clay34
User since 3/22/08
So who is going to the Madison show this weekend?  
1/27/24 @ 8:45 PM
Mirroman
Mirroman
User since 3/29/22
Clay34-
I would recommend the ​Madison show. ​Much more fishing centric.

Sad to say I haven't been to the Milwaukee show in years. And I live much closer than ​Madison.
1/27/24 @ 4:37 PM
Clay34
User since 3/22/08
I was planning on going but bought a boat before the show.  There were a couple of dealers that were going to be there with fishing boats that I wanted to see.  Cedar Lakes and Mr Outboard and MW.  Should have had a new Yar-Craft 210 at the show.  Even though I bought a boat, I wanted to go to still finalize a decision on a trolling motor, look at some Lithium batteries, trolling gear like new rods and reels BUT came to the conclusion this was more of a boat show and not a fishing show.  The upcoming journal show or the Madison shows should be more fishing centric.  Was I correct in this assumption or am I missing something great?
1/22/24 @ 2:32 PM
lovestofishnhunt
PRO MEMBER User since 6/13/06
Went yesterday.  Got there about noon trying to get ideas for our next fishing boat.  There were plenty of boats, just not plenty of fishing boats.  Pontoons ruled the roost.  Everyone I talked to said Covid has just changed the way and the number of how many fishing boats dealers are allocated each season.  If you are in the market for a new pontoon, the boat show is your oyster.  I probably won't be back again to tell you the truth. 
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE