LOGIN
Lake-Link

Rock River Arms

1/13/15 @ 11:12 AM
ORIGNAL POST
o-g
o-g
User since 8/20/10
What happened to this company? I found out the hard way the quality of there product stinks but there customer service is even worse. Never again will I buy from them. Sorry for my rant but I hate getting ripped off.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/20/15 @ 8:42 PM
'da Coach
'da Coach
User since 12/23/08
LMAO, Tokota!

So it looks like "o-g" must stand for "Original Grump". Dude, if you're trying to warn us off of some evildoing on the part of RRA, nobody has any freaking idea what you're talking about. OTOH, if you just wanted to vent, tell your story walkin'; I, for one, have no interest in your cryptic rants.

I haven't dealt directly with RRA, but I've talked with a number of customers who've bought from them and are very happy with their purchases. Not entirely unexpected, I suppose, it seems to me that most ARs are build pretty decently. If, OTOH, you buy the cheapest thing available, it should come as no surprise when youfind you now own the cheapest thing available.

I gotta say one thing for RRA, they have one heckuva marketing campaign, rivaled only, perhaps, by WeatherTech floor mats or McDonald's radio & TV ads. It's seems impossible to pick up a firearms publication without seeing at least two or more glossy ads hawking their wares, no wonder everyone talks about them so much!

1/16/15 @ 6:43 AM
muskrat30
muskrat30
User since 10/14/01
I don't own much RRA, though I do have one of their triggers. In that price range, maybe a little more, I like Stag.

I wouldn't doubt if many tried to get products out the door, for the last big run on anything AR. There's a glut right now. If history is a guide there will be a run again, some time in the future.

1/13/15 @ 2:09 PM
ditto
User since 12/6/10
Some specifics would sure help.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.