SEARCH
MORE
Guns & Shooting

Winchester .348 ammo

12/6/21 @ 12:15 PM
INITIAL POST
yamatroller
User since 5/7/06

Just wondering if anybody has any idea where to get some Winchester .348 ammo. I have my Dad's old rifle and the few boxes of ammo I have are many years old. He has been gone for 32 years and shot a lot of deer with this rifle when I was a kid. I thought it would be neat to maybe shoot a deer again with his old rifle.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
12/18/21 @ 11:19 AM
ihookem
ihookem
User since 11/29/01

Yama you might want to call Bills Sporting Goods in Lomira, Wis. He has all kinds of stuff I dont see anywhere else. He even had 8mm Mouser last fall.  

12/13/21 @ 2:40 PM
fetch-um-up
PRO MEMBER User since 2/19/06

Guy in Adams county used to do custom reloading.  Don't have his name though.      

12/6/21 @ 1:46 PM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

Google appears to have a bunch of results.  If you don't want to go that route, I'd start with a local gun store.  Even if they don't have it, they'll probably know how to get some. If you do find some, though, stock up. Might be tougher to come by next time you're in need. 

Awesome plan, though. That's quite the connection to deer hunting and I wish you the best of luck!

12/6/21 @ 1:42 PM
kyl_me
User since 7/21/08

Slim and expensive pickin’

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/348-winchester

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE