Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Where's the ammo

2/2/13 @ 1:07 PM
ORIGINAL POST
marinerman
User since 6/27/01
Not sure who posted the first thread with just a title but... where is the ammo? If you find a supply and want to share where post below.

DISPLAYING 21 TO 30 OF 431 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

10/10/20 @ 4:54 AM
Bowhunting Guy
User since 5/22/18

There was a period of time when I was buying thousands of rounds too. Mostly during the glory days of the Obama administration. Now, the way I see it, if I shoot through what I have in a civil war, there probably is no hope left anyway.  That means more ammo for you guys. I have my share. 

10/8/20 @ 3:52 PM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09

Thanks Mr Natural for the Weibkes suggestion in Lacrosse for Steel shot loads.

Family members  came up from SE Wi. Same wiped out shelves down there too. Picked up some loads from Wiebkes. Made there weekend to have ashells to stuff in the guns : ) 

10/8/20 @ 11:35 AM
Swamp buck
User since 1/23/09

Bugle don't count your chickens just yet on that ammo. I bought 2k rounds of 223 and they were stolen at UPS. Tracking said it arrive but it never left.....at least not on one of their trucks

10/8/20 @ 10:27 AM
Igor
User since 6/20/01

I was at Cabelas last night and looked for .30-'30 shells.  In the high caliber rifle area, it is virtually empty.  About all that is left is tournament & match grade shells at about 3X's the price of regular Winchester/Remington/Federal rounds.

THANK YOU HOARDERS!!!!!

10/7/20 @ 5:33 AM
madforlabs
User since 12/20/12

Looks like some of you guys are full on ready for the zombie apocalypse.  Don't get it, but whatever floats your boat... kinda funny complaining about shortages though.

I buy a case of steel yearly for waterfowl hunting and usually don't have more than 80 rounds for any of my hunting rifles 

10/6/20 @ 6:55 PM
no-luck
User since 12/14/12

Idiots in a panic..

10/6/20 @ 6:45 PM
Mr_Natural
Mr_Natural
User since 9/5/20

Thanks for the input guys.  That’s kinda what I figured, having the keen eye for the obvious that I do...

10/6/20 @ 2:30 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

Some of it is guys like me. I am Conservative, used to hunt (now I just fish), I fully support 2A, fully support the NRA. Having said that, where I live it's super safe. Nothing ever happens in this town, and especially not on my street/block. I've lived there for 20years now, and never heard of or saw illegal activity. I routinely leave my keys in my truck, sometimes with the boat hooked up in the driveway for a quick morning exit. Never had a thing stolen, ever. But..................................................now that certain groups have decided that burning down stuff, rioting, injuring police officers and just generally being a menace to society is the flavor of the day, I bought my first handgun. I will be buying more guns, handguns, shotguns, AR-15's just because the world is different now. Can't take a chance. I will defend my family and property against these invaders, should they decide to bring their violence to my town. I also think there are many people throughout the political spectrum that feel the same way. I'm already eyeballing moving to another state, in anticipation of a marked increase in violence. I have special needs kids. I need to keep them safe.

10/6/20 @ 7:28 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Pandemic. Civil Unrest/Racial Tension. Election. It's the perfect storm. 

10/5/20 @ 8:04 PM
Mr_Natural
Mr_Natural
User since 9/5/20

Out of curiosity, what’s the reason for this latest shortage?  Supply chain?  Election?  All or none of the above?  Other?

DISPLAYING 21 TO 30 OF 431 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.