SEARCH
MORE
Guns & Shooting

HR 127

2/17/21 @ 6:09 PM
INITIAL POST
wallywood
User since 1/1/02

I hope all freedom loving Americans are aware of this bill introduced to the House of REPS. Please look it up, some highlights are setting up a public searchable data base that will show every gun you ''register''. The feds will look up your medical records to see if you were ever depressed and then take your guns. A $800 a year insurance policy every gun owner will have to get through the Feds. A $50000 fine and minimum 10 year prison term if don't register or failure to comply, A 24 hour federal run ''training instruction '' course. These are just some of the "Highlights'' People better look into this and call your government Reps. 

Displaying 11 to 13 of 13 posts
3/4/21 @ 9:59 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

"Seems like the same hoops we have to jump through to own and operate a car or truck on public roads." Interesting. I wasn't even aware that we have to have insurance to operate a vehicle through the Feds.

2/18/21 @ 9:16 PM
Winchester30
User since 10/20/12

From the NRA:

H.R. 127 has a long way to go before becoming law.

o   The bill has not yet been scheduled for a committee hearing, and it currently has zero cosponsors.

o   While it is not presently moving, it does show how far gun control advocates would like to go in attacking the right to keep and bear arms.

2/18/21 @ 8:36 PM
Brother of the brush
User since 1/22/12

To bad operating a car isn't in our constitution.

2/17/21 @ 9:58 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

Ya more nonsense from that side. I don’t panic. Keep the faith. 

Displaying 11 to 13 of 13 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE