LOGIN
Lake-Link

CZ-USA pistols

9/21/20 @ 5:34 PM
ORIGINAL POST
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

I live in SE Wisc and am looking for a gun dealer that sells CZ-USA handguns. It appears that there is a shortage of handguns in general, and I'm having a devil of a time finding anything. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might look for available GOOD handguns? Thanks.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/24/20 @ 8:54 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

Ulu,

I have been binge-watching Youtube videos on gun reviews. There is a common theme among the better shooters. CZ's are awesome handguns. I haven't found a bad review anywhere on the models I am interested in. I also have a friend who owns one and he loves it. They are very hard to find right now, and way over-priced. I will try again when things get more back to normal.

9/24/20 @ 3:35 PM
shadling1
shadling1
User since 1/17/12

For the gun your looking for your best bet may be online anyway, especially in these times of gun and ammo panic buying. I own an SP-01 tactical (decocker) and a Shadow 2. I live near Madison, and and when I bought both, guns and ammo were plentiful. I couldnt find either physically in a shop anywhere near me. So both were online purchases. I've found the all metal CZs arent something a lot of shops have around.

9/24/20 @ 12:14 PM
Uluaukea
Uluaukea
User since 4/19/16

Only CZ?  What do you like about the CZ's?  Always interested to hear what others like about a given brand vs. others.

9/23/20 @ 10:47 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

I am currently bidding on one on Gunbroker.com. Lots of Shadows and Shadow II's out there. Looking for the original CZ 75 SP-01 with a standard safety, not a decocker. I'm working 6 days a week, so not much time to drive around and look. Anybody got a really nice used one they might part with?

9/23/20 @ 9:24 PM
Purple Skeeter
User since 7/2/06

Most dealers sell their incoming inventory before it hits the stores.... jonsportshop has a pretty good selection 

9/23/20 @ 9:21 PM
Purple Skeeter
User since 7/2/06

Jonsportshop in Oshkosh can get you anything you want... 

9/23/20 @ 6:18 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

They don’t have them online? 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.