MORE
Guns & Shooting

CZ-USA pistols

9/21/20 @ 5:34 PM
INITIAL POST
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

I live in SE Wisc and am looking for a gun dealer that sells CZ-USA handguns. It appears that there is a shortage of handguns in general, and I'm having a devil of a time finding anything. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might look for available GOOD handguns? Thanks.

Displaying 1 to 11 of 11 posts
12/21/21 @ 11:18 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

It's certainly on my radar. Along with an EAA Witness Elite Custom Match 10 mm in blue tancoat, a Pheonix Redback 9 mm all stainless, a CZ SP01 Shadow Custom 9mm, etc. You get the idea. Just love all the CZ's and their clones with unmatched reliability. Fun to shoot and ready at all times should you need them.

Let's not even start mentioning AR's. We could be here all day!! 

12/21/21 @ 7:27 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11

My next firearm will be a new CZ-97. That illustrious company's .45 acp. Check it out on Cz’s website or anywhere u can find info on internet. NO BAD REVIEWS. 10 shot single action. Plain jane looks, perfect function. Steel construction, easy takedown, accurate, and indestructible. I have a  decent 1911 already. Now i want total reliability in a great cartridge at a  fair price… Have seen as low as $699, most have for $799. 

8/23/21 @ 3:39 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

I have managed to pick up 4 CZ's in the last 6 months or so. All online purchases. I am extremely happy with them all. Very accurate right out of the box, no FTF's, and very nice fit and finish. Only one is a polymer gun, but is a hammer fire (P07). Having shot both hammer and striker fire weapons I am partial to the hammer fire ones. I find it odd that CZ's are so well liked, and yet not stocked for the most part in retail stores around here (SE Wisco). If anyone is on the fence about CZ's, I encourage them to try one out (steel versions are vastly superior). You might be quite pleasantly surprised.

8/22/21 @ 7:53 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11

CZ makes the “ wondernine” that all others should be compared to. The CZ75. All the European cops carried em. I love my CZ75B. Its a 17 shot single action piece thats beyond reliable, accurate as anyone elses 9 . Furthermore it fits my big hand, is all steel, and takes a backseat to NOBODY. Check out Gun Tests reviews- they’ve always loved it. Easy disassembly, great sights, easy trigger pull. I only wish CZ made more variety of handguns. If you can find one buy it. I own 8 handguns, only CZ is by my bed! Check out anything they make, the Chechs have been arming the world forever.

11/15/20 @ 10:06 AM
Hogman2010
Hogman2010
User since 11/5/20

I'm partial to my Glocks. Very reliable, shoot great and less expensive.

9/24/20 @ 8:54 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

Ulu,

I have been binge-watching Youtube videos on gun reviews. There is a common theme among the better shooters. CZ's are awesome handguns. I haven't found a bad review anywhere on the models I am interested in. I also have a friend who owns one and he loves it. They are very hard to find right now, and way over-priced. I will try again when things get more back to normal.

9/24/20 @ 12:14 PM
Uluaukea
Uluaukea
User since 4/19/16

Only CZ?  What do you like about the CZ's?  Always interested to hear what others like about a given brand vs. others.

9/23/20 @ 10:47 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

I am currently bidding on one on Gunbroker.com. Lots of Shadows and Shadow II's out there. Looking for the original CZ 75 SP-01 with a standard safety, not a decocker. I'm working 6 days a week, so not much time to drive around and look. Anybody got a really nice used one they might part with?

9/23/20 @ 9:24 PM
Purple Skeeter
User since 7/2/06

Most dealers sell their incoming inventory before it hits the stores.... jonsportshop has a pretty good selection 

9/23/20 @ 9:21 PM
Purple Skeeter
User since 7/2/06

Jonsportshop in Oshkosh can get you anything you want... 

Displaying 1 to 11 of 11 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE