MENU
Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Bought any guns lately? What did you buy?

10/26/08 @ 7:19 PM
ORIGINAL POST
CazTrait
CazTrait
USER SINCE 6/15/01
Winchester Super X2 wrapped in shadow grass. $775 new.

DISPLAYING 51 TO 60 OF 916 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

11/17/20 @ 12:40 PM
shadling1
USER SINCE 1/17/12

Guy I work with bought an AR-10 and a complete AR15 lower online last week. He had them at his FFL in just over a week.

11/17/20 @ 10:47 AM
cohoho
cohoho
USER SINCE 5/10/07

My buddy waited a month down in Janesville for a stock m&p.

11/17/20 @ 7:40 AM
Thump55
USER SINCE 7/19/04

How long have you guys been waiting for an ordered AR?

11/16/20 @ 8:55 AM
Esox JJ
MEMBER SINCE 6/4/05

Thanks snakester and shadling1. We will be going to the range where they rent firearms to try out before you buy one. I'll reply how she likes it after she test drives it. JJ 

11/15/20 @ 9:05 PM
shadling1
USER SINCE 1/17/12

Guy I work with picked one up several months ago for carry. Me, him and another guy put roughly 800 rounds through it one afternoon as he wanted to run it through its paces before carrying it. Ate all the ball, HP, and one guys re loads that we put through it without issue. Trigger was decent for striker fired, reset was quick. The sights weren't my preference but they were fine. Seemed like it would make a good carry piece. It's still that guys EDC and he shoots it regularly and said he hasnt had issues. As with any gun, especially for carry, YMMV though. I'd handle one before I bought and try to put some rounds down range with one if possible. I'm fortunate enough to be able to shoot many of the newer options that come out for carry, but I still havent replaced my glock 26. Everyone has the gun for them, assuming a gun is reliable, alot of the rest of the pros and cons all come down to the individual, how it carrys for your build, how it fits your hand, how you shoot it, etc.

11/15/20 @ 9:57 AM
Esox JJ
MEMBER SINCE 6/4/05

My wife and I are thinking about getting a hellcat for her. She wants to test drive one before we purchase it. Does anybody have an opinion on one. Pro's ,cons?

Thanks, JJ

11/14/20 @ 10:19 PM
One shot one kill
MEMBER SINCE 8/12/02

I was over 30 I think , but have been clearing some invantory.  Got rid of the pistols I never used and some long guns .

11/14/20 @ 3:47 AM
Mr.Seaguar
USER SINCE 2/5/05

I'm 46 and I only had use for a handful of guns until now. I'm gonna buy as many as possible from here on out. 

11/14/20 @ 12:05 AM
shadling1
USER SINCE 1/17/12

You'll enjoy the Shadow. I've dumped 5 guns in the last 2 months, and covid has made finding buyers a breeze. I'm 43 and decided I have no use for more than a handful of guns, those that I actually shoot regularly. My CZ Shadow and SP-01 will be in my safe when I die though....  

11/13/20 @ 4:39 PM
svitreum
svitreum
USER SINCE 8/29/06

Pulled the trigger (pun intended) on a CZ Shadow 2 Black and Blue 9 mm ($1249 w/$35 shipping). Also 1000 rounds of 9 mm ammo. Got the gun at just under average retail (according to CZ-USA), the ammo was pricey. Oh well. Overtime is crazy at work right now, so it was a treat to me for working so much. 

DISPLAYING 51 TO 60 OF 916 POSTS
Advertise here
The Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig is the first vertical jigging bait with a metal tail for increased durability and fine-tuning. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.