MENU
Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link
CORONAVIRUS STATEMENT FROM LAKE-LINK

Bought any guns lately? What did you buy?

10/26/08 @ 7:19 PM
ORIGNAL POST
CazTrait
CazTrait
User since 6/15/01
Winchester Super X2 wrapped in shadow grass. $775 new.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 870 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
3/14/20 @ 2:30 PM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11

Bought LCP Lite Rack. 22lr....excellent. accurate..good quality firearm

2/17/20 @ 4:05 PM
wallywood
User since 1/1/02

Qual, sounds like typical customer no service from Cabela's these days. I stopped going to Gander years ago because alot of there gun dept. workers acted like there doing you a favor to wait on you. I can see in the future the only place to buy a firearm will be a dedicated gun store.

2/17/20 @ 9:47 AM
Qual Fisher
User since 4/28/19

This is more a story of customer service than the gun itself.  A week ago I bought a S&W M&P Shield EZ, 9mm, from a very large store near Richfield, WI.  The salesman showed me how to disassemble the store model for cleaning but not the actual pistol I bought.  That night when I tried to disassemble the M&P for cleaning, the slide jammed and I could not move it either forward or backward.  The next day, I drove back to the Richfield store expecting that they would either replace or fix the pistol.  The store manager refused to help.  I was told that I needed to take the pistol to a gunsmith at my own expense. Poor Service! 

On a positive note, I took the pistol to Woodland Iron & Firearms in West Bend.  The owner was able to fix the problem within a day.  He didn't want to charge me but I insisted that I pay him something.  Its a small shop and a long drive from my home but Woodland will have my future gun business.  Great Service. 

This is the 4th M&P that I own.  Its small but not too small. Light to carry and there are many types of holsters available for it.  

2/16/20 @ 6:42 PM
TunaBoat
TunaBoat
User since 4/11/02

I ordered a CZ-USA Drake over and under.  Thinking about getting back into trap shooting after a 30 year lay off from the sport. LOL  Did my research and it seems like a good bang for the buck.

2/16/20 @ 8:47 AM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03

Didn't buy but won a colt 45 defender at a gun banquet Friday night.. can't wait to try it at the range not a gun buff by any means so if anyone has any insight on the gun I'd be happy to hear it

1/30/20 @ 9:43 PM
Master_Piker
Master_Piker
User since 12/7/05

Thanks. Yes, that was at 100 yards. Shot one at 50 yards...10 shots that you could almost cover with a quarter...I am VERY impressed. I don't consider myself a world class marksman either...Just a solid setup.

1/30/20 @ 11:34 AM
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

MP , your target was at 100 yards  ? Nice group. 

1/30/20 @ 4:43 AM
Master_Piker
Master_Piker
User since 12/7/05

Even tho I live in Wisconsin and am not required to use straight wall rifle cartridges, I had to see what all the hype was about surrounding the .350 Legend, so I ordered a heavy barreled 18" upper for my AR. Absolutely NO recoil, reasonably priced hunting ammo, cheap FMJ offerings and tack driving accuracy! I hope this cartridge sticks around, as it should be a great round for hunting deer in the woods!

ETA: This was a 5-shot 100 yard group...measured 1.196" (pulled the last shot, other 4 were 0.70").

1/28/20 @ 6:02 PM
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

I have a Ruger single six with the extra cylinder  . Use to use the .22 magnum all the time until ammo cost went sky high . Great pistol !

1/28/20 @ 2:40 PM
Tim Zwieg
User since 1/10/12

Just last night purchased a Smith & Wesson Governor.  Had my eyes on this for a while, the opportunity finally presented itself.  I have always wanted one for a snake gun, I hate snakes.  But I hear of guys using these for home defense shooting .410 buckshot, only have 8 pellets or so, but interesting.  Impressed with how light this gun is.  Now to get out and shoot it!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 870 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.