MORE
Guns & Shooting

A new Ruger 10/22 at $800 plus ?

8/15/22 @ 9:29 PM
INITIAL POST
mikieb
User since 10/11/15

Sound crazy ?  Right ?   But it's true.

I have been shopping for a 10/22 for some time... I want one with walnut stock and a 20" barrel. but I couldn't find one. So I bought a wood stock with a 22" barrel off of Gun Broker out of Florida and had it sent to my FFL

Gun,tax, shipping.       $406.00

FFL trans fee.                 $40.00

Tally scope rings.            $50.00

Leupold rimfire 4X           $230.00

New 3# trigger group      $130.00

Total                               $856.00.  

Just nuts for a squirrel gun. 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
8/16/22 @ 5:41 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Skwirl gun?  A single shot or bolt actin for under $200 is better than the 10/22. I know. I use all three.

10/22 has been overpriced for 15 years now

8/16/22 @ 8:30 AM
drummer boy
drummer boy
User since 3/14/08

Yes lot of money but you got what you wanted.Plus you fixed the problem with the stock 10/22 there horable stock trigger.

8/16/22 @ 7:35 AM
fishnhunt14
User since 4/17/07

Kind of misleading, almost half of that cost is for the scope, rings and new trigger. Could have saved some money here for just a "squirrel gun". 

I hear ya though, prices are out of hand. I got a 10/22 about 15 years, pretty sure it was right around $180 or less bare gun. Threw a $50 scope on and called it good. 

8/16/22 @ 7:33 AM
uplander
uplander
User since 10/6/09

I got one here thats about 8 years old or so. unfired in the box. it has a mannlicer stock thats laminated. really pretty. I bought it from M.C. sports when they went out of bisness. 150 bucks.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE