Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

websites

5/24/14 @ 8:03 PM
ORIGINAL POST
KTNJR
User since 12/18/07
What websites do you go to buy your equipment (rod holder, tracks and downriggers)? Even spoon and other lures. Fleet Farm and Cabelas has limited stuff.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
5/25/14 @ 10:36 AM
MuskyHunter
MuskyHunter
User since 6/17/01
Northwoodsoutlet.com is great for planer boards.

I tie all my Flys myself and buy all my supplies for tying them from Reinke Brothers. Very small shop in Milwaukee that has been around forever. Nothing flashy but if you need it for tackle craft, they either have it or will get it for you.

Fly featured has been named "the panty dropper"

5/25/14 @ 8:06 AM
Edward Felcohands
User since 2/24/09
I guess it depends where you live but you could always visit a real fishing store, there are a number of smaller retailers along the shore if Lake Michigan that have an excellent selection as well as the knowledge to help you succeed, and you are keeping the face to face aspect of the industry alive.

5/25/14 @ 6:13 AM
Grey Beard
User since 1/27/02
I've know these guys for many years and nobody knows more about marine electronics than Russ at Marine General in Duluth. Some times a couple of bucks more on high end items but unbeatable service. Reasonable shipping charges and no sales tax. http://www.marinegeneral.com/

Lake MI Angler has the most extensive lure selection. http://www.lakemichiganangler.com/

Grey Beard

5/25/14 @ 4:58 AM
ColdRush
User since 1/14/02
Big Poppa Sport fishing for rod holders track system,warrior spoons, drift bag and more. Blood run for copper line, and lines and the have AWSOME tips on there. For flys Big Weinnie....all awesome websites and folks to deal with.

5/24/14 @ 11:20 PM
sylvan81
User since 5/23/12
franks great outdoors, lake Michigan angler, but mostly go rite to jungle jerrys!!! (Algoma hardware) Cool

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.