Annual Salmon School

New Location/New Topics

When: March 11th  9am-3pm please arrive early to get your handouts. Lunch will be served at noon.

Where: South Milwaukee Yacht Club      101 Marshall Ave. South Milwaukee, WI 53172

Cost: $75 per person. Includes instruction, coffeeand doughnuts to start your day. Lunch will be provided! Cash bar available. 

In past years Salmon School was at R&R the Fishin’ Hole. Due to their new location and smaller space, we have moved locations. Fortunately, Roger will still be involved. We thank him for that! 

This class will cover everything from basic set ups to advanced trolling tactics to make you a better salmon and trout fisherman on Lake Michigan. We will begin with early spring Brown Trout fishing and take you through each separate species throughout the season covering how to target Coho, Chinook, Rainbow Trout, and Lake Trout. This is my 14th year doing these classes. I have had great feedback on how it helps cut the learning curve for fishing the big lake and how much money it saves in the long run. We will help you understand fish movements, water temperatures, using your electronics, bait choices and everything in between. I am also going to take the time to explain a little bit about how fish stocking affects our fishery from year to year and some other science stuff!

Prior reservations are recommended to secure your spot.

To reserve your spot please give me a call Jason @ 414-384-8096 or send an email to  [email protected]

I look forward to seeing you!!