SEARCH
MORE
Great Lakes Fishing

Salmon School

8/17/18 @ 9:21 AM
INITIAL POST
YESEYEFISH
User since 12/8/13

I hear there is a salmon school coming up to learn about taking your own boat out. Anyone hear anything about it?

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
7/5/23 @ 2:56 AM
Lapusi
Lapusi
User since 2/14/23
The blog on Parimatch.co.tz features an engaging list of the top 10 teams in africa 2023. Explore the article to discover the continent's football powerhouses and their remarkable achievements in the sport. It's a must-read for football enthusiasts and fans of African football.
3/5/23 @ 2:52 PM
racinefishslayer
racinefishslayer
User since 1/23/08
I took Jason Wodas salmon school. He does them at R&R sports in Milwaukee. You’d have to give them a call regarding where and when as they moved. Good class and learned a lot. He went over spring through fall fishing. There’s a bunch more too I know of. Look up Dan Keating he does a lot. Also Russel Gahagan of Salmon Candy does classes too. Lake Michigan Angler out of Illinois does a lot of classes too. 
2/28/23 @ 4:29 PM
Lapusi
Lapusi
User since 2/14/23
I have found amazing service to boost my heroes and my skills
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE