LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
Great Lakes Fishing

Port Washington mainly but other marinas as well...

4/29/20 @ 9:21 PM
INITIAL POST
hntesox
hntesox
User since 1/11/02

So I mainly like to fish out of Port Washington in the summer (as well as others) and the current covid pandemic has got me wondering if there is any info on what the future holds for our marinas? Obviously these marinas have many boats and people who rent slips etc in these harbors. Will these marinas be shut down this spring and summer? I feel for all the business that will be lost. Will the launches still be available to boaters to use? Or is it too early to tell? I’m not looking to start a thread on covid or bashing... I’m just interested in hearing if there is any real information on what is to be expected? Does anyone have anything “real” to share? Stay safe everyone...

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
6/2/20 @ 7:00 PM
hntesox
hntesox
User since 1/11/02

Thinking I may give it a go on 6/5 about 4 am. Has the crazy summer rush started yet or will it not be so bad with everything going on? I’m going solo and like to prepare for the worst I guess...

5/21/20 @ 2:57 PM
Red Rider
User since 6/26/01

I heard cleaning station is now open.

5/12/20 @ 7:11 AM
CCA
User since 6/19/01

Port Washington is open all but the cleaning station. I've been out about 5 times and have my yearly pass already as they are charging launch fees.

4/30/20 @ 8:15 PM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

I know in Sheboygan Harbor Centre Marina is open with restrictions. All launches in town are full go.

4/30/20 @ 5:49 PM
Red Rider
User since 6/26/01

I would suggest calling the Marina office and ask them.  262-284-6606 there is someone there during regular business hours. 

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE