SEARCH
MORE
Great Lakes Fishing

Milwaulkee boat friendly motel?

9/17/20 @ 2:47 PM
INITIAL POST
Glferman
User since 8/20/20

I am from Florida and am getting ready to head up with my bass boat to Milwaulkee Harbor to fish for brown trout and salmon. Does anyone know of a good motel in the area that is safe where I can charge my batteries at night?

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
9/18/20 @ 4:18 PM
taimen
User since 10/8/09

cold springs hotel,waukesha wi.  20 min. frm McKinley marina. clean,safe&reasonably $.   good luck

9/18/20 @ 8:57 AM
crankbait
crankbait
User since 6/20/01

I would stay west.  Obviously nothing is a guarantee, but rule of thumb is less crap happens farther from the city.  Over by the airport is generally a safe area, but I wouldn't necessarily trust my stuff parked in any of the motels overnight.  Looking at a map there's a few places right off of I-43 in New Berlin (mooreland Rd exit) and right off I-94 in Brookfield (also around Mooreland exit) that I would say are close and should be ok.

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE