MORE
Great Lakes Fishing

Lake Michigan Rideshare

1/1/23 @ 3:11 PM
INITIAL POST
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

There used to be a thread for this. Might still exist and I just didn't look hard enough. Anyway, I am wondering if anyone is getting out there and chasing browns from Kenosha to Milwaukee. It looks like the local ice around here is gonna be wiped out, and I believe it's too cold to fish wallleyes (at least for an older guy like me). If anyone is getting out, and wouldn't mind having a competent partner for a day or 2 here and there, I would love to come along. I've fished the lake pretty hard for almost 20 years from vessels 16' up to 26'. I know my way around the back of a big lake boat. My tin can is just too small, especially this time of year. Please message me if anyone is looking for a tag-along. Thanks fellas and tight lines!!

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
11/16/23 @ 3:14 AM
cherriesonce
User since 11/16/23
I would like returning to the pond!  Everyone with whom I went fishing has ceased to harass L.M. I can assist with expenses, drive straight, draw lines, and net well! possess a ton of experience, spoons, flashers, flies, boards, and so on!  
basket random

6/7/23 @ 10:01 PM
Fish On
Fish On
User since 7/9/01
I'd love to get back out on the pond again!  Everyone I fished with has stopped trolling L.M.

I can drive straight, set lines, net well, help with costs!

Have spoons, flashers, flies, boards, and a lot of experience!

Call or text at 414-690-4840

Hope to hear from someone that needs an experienced fisherman that lives to fish!

Gary - Fish On

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE