After not fishing the summer months (mid-June through Sept.) on Lake Michigan for about 10 years I'd like to get back in the game. I remain confident in my ability to catch early season browns and then coho, but after that bite dies down I'm much less confident. Can I beg for some advice.
1) I only have 2 rod/reels to designate for copper...how much would you spool on each?
2) I haven't bought spoons or flasher/flys for 10 years....so plenty of glow stuff...no UV stuff. Are you willing to share your best flasher/fly combos and your best spoons from the last couple of years?
3) UV - From reading...UV on sunny days and Glow on darker days and early mornings? Is UV effective in the dark?
4) Wire Dipsys - Always with a flasher/fly?
5) Dipsy vs Slide Diver - Any opinion on what is better on both braid and wire?