SEARCH
MORE
Great Lakes Fishing

Charters out of Port Washington

3/1/24 @ 1:36 PM
INITIAL POST
Wjbk95
User since 4/12/21

I am looking to book a charter out of Port Washington this summer for a group of family and  looking for recommendations 

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
4/3/24 @ 9:17 AM
Fish-On Guide Services Of Wisconsin
User since 6/18/01
5Walleyes, each year is different on the Coho run.  Last year was May 15 when they moved into the Port Washington area.  In 2022, the Coho's moved into Port on June 1 and 2021 the Coho's were in on May 1.  It really depends on water temps and bait.  This past week we traveled to Michigan, Indiana and Ilinois to check out the harbors and the Coho migration.  The Coho bite was solid from Benton Harbor south to Indiana.  I believe this year could be an early Coho season as Lake Michigan stayed relatively warm this past winter. Next week we will have temps in the 50's and 60's again.  Hopefully my boat will be in next week and I will start posting reports.  You can also follow me on Facebook @Fishonwisconsin for up to date reports.
3/31/24 @ 8:28 AM
Wjbk95
User since 4/12/21
Nolan told me last 2 weeks of may or June for coho
3/29/24 @ 9:53 AM
5walleyes
5walleyes
User since 3/12/10
What is the best date range to plan for a Coho trip out of PW?  Thanks!  
3/19/24 @ 5:08 AM
Wjbk95
User since 4/12/21
Thanks, we booked Top Gun yesterday 
3/18/24 @ 12:45 PM
Kollmag
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/23
Top gun charters Nolan 
3/5/24 @ 11:10 AM
User since 6/18/01
Check out Fish-On Guide Service of Wisconsin on my website, Facebook or google. I think our reviews speak for themselves.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or we will be at the Milwaukee Sport Show starting Thursday.

Capt. Ruben 
Charters out of Port Washington photo by wifishn
3/2/24 @ 11:17 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
We have used Top Gun Charters several times and they always put us on fish and are professional. Captain's name is Nolan.
Contact data below

106 N Lake St Ste 41, Port Washington, WI 53074 · 262) 305-3938

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE