Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Bought new old boat , excited

4/11/18 @ 1:09 PM
ORIGNAL POST
fishinnutinwis
User since 12/26/01

First off I want to thank everyone on this site for helping me over last several years breaking into fishing salmon .... after getting s#@& scared in 16' tuffy bought 21' Sylvan offshore year and half ago .. Just bought a 27' Bayliner Cierra really cheap ---- not best setup for fishing but we --- my fishing crew is mainly oldest daughter Dani and two grandsons Dustin and Kayden ... thinking we can do without motels now as it sleeps like 8 and full kitchen , toilet etc so we can enjoy camping and fishing ... big boat to pull to LM -200 -300 miles when we go ....  I will be posting more on this as I do have to rig and first fix planing issue on rebuilt 5.7 ,, hoping to utilize the 9.9 4 stoke merc for kicker and backup motor ---under powered im sure .... hope to get as much advice here as have in past regarding power plant , trailering ( I do have experience with big heavy trailers ) and what to expect out of this as I plan to fish out of Sylvan till Bayliner is running well and swap out all gear with minimul down time .... Just giving heads up as you will probably see lots of questions coming , lol..

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
4/12/18 @ 1:35 PM
fishinnutinwis
User since 12/26/01

I will be once the bayliner is all set and ready 

4/12/18 @ 10:30 AM
Team Lamboat
Team Lamboat
User since 8/14/11

Are you selling that 21' Sylvan offshore?

4/11/18 @ 11:36 PM
Mr.Seaguar
MEMBER since 2/5/05

Congratulations! You should be excited. You are going to have a wonderful experience.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.