Just a heads up on your boat registration if you renewed it by mail. They have not even started processing the renewals by mail and most likely will not start for over a week maybe 2 weeks due to their new Go Wild System. If you renewed online you got a receipt and are good to go. If you sent it in by mail you might not be good to go. They were suppose to mail every one a temporary receipt but screwed that up also. I sat on the phone for 20 minutes on hold trying to get it straightened out. Finally some one answers only to tell me I was out of luck because I mailed my in and that their was nothing she could do. I explained to her that while sitting on hold I had to listen to several recordings that you could either email them or talk to the next available agent. I chose to remain on the line to talk to next agent which was her. She tried to get rid of me several times by saying she could do nothing for me. Finally after me insisting that I did as I was instructed she took my information and would be sending me a temporary registration. What a bunch of BS. I mailed the renewal the day after I received it.