Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Which Bathroom Heater?

7/16/19 @ 5:10 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Harry.A
USER SINCE 7/12/19

I just don't know whether bathroom heater are safe? what size,feature,types is going to better for me can anyone let me know about this I have read this hometoolsguide.puzl.com but still waiting for suggestion who has purchased it

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

6/13/21 @ 5:45 PM
harold16wm
USER SINCE 6/13/21

Few weeks ago, when I was making a little renovation of my bathroom, I've decided to change my old boiler as well, and you know what, this resource called builderandengineer helped me in understanding some features about boilers, which manufacturers produce nowadays, and explained everything about boiler interlocks. You should check it out, it's really helpful.

7/16/19 @ 8:21 AM
fishmunkee
fishmunkee
USER SINCE 3/20/02

We put Broan heater/exhaust fan/light units in the ceiling of our baths. Been very happy with them. Nice to quickly fill the bathroom with warm air on a winter morning.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
Advertise here
New CUSTOM Colors! The perfect choice when you want a lure that runs straight and true, even when running fast and deep. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: RAPALA - Down Deep Husky Jerk - NEW Custom Colors
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.