SEARCH
MORE
General Outdoor Discussion

Tree Surgeon

11/17/22 @ 5:27 AM
INITIAL POST
anettemandell
User since 8/25/22

A big tree in my mom's garden that she hates because it blocks out the sun. Do we need a tree surgeon or just a gardener with a chainsaw?
Any recommendations?
I have no idea what kind of view it is.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
11/23/22 @ 1:55 PM
huntfish
User since 6/16/03

So many variables in answering your question. Anyone can cut down a tree, but safely? Once it is down, can be the nightmare for one person. A big tree has so many limbs and brush it could be a fulltime job for days for one person to clean that up. Tree companies have the experience, crew, and equipment to make it worthwhile for most of us.

11/17/22 @ 8:27 AM
andreuoverhead
User since 9/28/22
Finding a professional tree surgeon to remove the tree safely is better, especially if the tree is close to the house. An old tree can be toppled by strong winds and fall right onto the house. It’s even more dangerous than you think. When I had to remove a large tree from my father’s yard, I called the best tree surgeons near me for help. They brought a large crane to help them remove the tree without hurting the house. They have also removed the roots that were ruining the grass in the yard. So, if you need help removing the tree, it’s better to find a professional to help you with that and not risk cutting the tree down by yourself.
11/17/22 @ 7:20 AM
yongfentables
User since 9/2/22
If I were you, I would choose to trust a professional arborist rather than a gardener with a chainsaw.
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE