Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Railroad crossing bill

3/2/21 @ 10:35 AM
ORIGINAL POST
redhook
USER SINCE 12/25/09

This bill which would allow people to directly cross the tracks to access hunting and fishing along with many other outdoors interests is again being revisited so please call/e-mail or visit in Madison your representatives to push this thru.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

3/5/21 @ 9:11 PM
Winchester30
USER SINCE 10/20/12

https://www.wisducks.org/railroad-crossing-update/

3/5/21 @ 6:01 PM
redhook
USER SINCE 12/25/09

Pool8, I just had some time to research it an I believe it is LRB 5428. I did e-mail my Rep and hope you did also. 

3/4/21 @ 10:53 PM
redhook
USER SINCE 12/25/09

No, I saw the article in the Milwaukee Journal that legislators could co-sign till 2-26. I didn't catch the authors names. I can't remember if there was a number in the article. 

3/4/21 @ 6:58 PM
Pool8
USER SINCE 1/27/17

Do you have the new bill number? I can't find it on line.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Precision trolling with a low profile at an affordable price. Loaded with features, the Convector Low Profile Line Counter will keep you in the strike zone! PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Okuma Convector Low Profile Line Counter Reel
Save $160 on the Aqua-Vu Muli-Vu Complete Camera System. This camera system integrates to any HDMI input or RCA-enabled or sonar or TV/LCD monitor. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: AQUA-VU - Multi-Vu Complete Camera System
The Rapala® Rain Jacket and Bib Series are built on high expectations, combining advanced technology performance with upgraded waterproof and breathable components for more extreme conditions. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: RAPALA - Rapala Pro Rain Suit
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.