Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Wisconsin's Unmanaged Wolves

11/13/17 @ 10:35 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Farnorthbadger
User since 12/7/13

A very interesting possible end around of longtime federal inaction on the out of control  Wisconsin wolf packs.

DISPLAYING 41 TO 50 OF 384 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

2/2/18 @ 6:25 PM
Steve White
User since 3/17/04

Really phisinpool? what are you fishing for with that?  Certainly is not any meat products if that is what you are thinking.  Every LEO in the nortwoods knows my bear baits are 110% legal!

Being to big to be coyotes. Those are just dogs at large anyway. Since there are no wolves in those areas according the the WDNR!!!

2/2/18 @ 2:38 PM
Farnorthbadger
User since 12/7/13

When the wolves are starving...........few deer and the small game vacuumed up.......the wolves love the bear baits. And also love jumping the bears that come in to the bait. We find so much wolf scat with short black hair in late summer early fall. Honestly at some points in the last few years there were more bears than deer though. Predators eating predators....and no two legged hunters needed. .....now  that's Wisconsin wildlife management at its finest. The Wisconsin Humane Society is so proud and I'm sure gives its stamp of approval to our splendid WDNR management.

2/2/18 @ 1:37 PM
phishin phool
MEMBER since 4/5/08

Steve White, I am puzzled? The pics seem to show the (critters) are interested in something (?) concealed under the stump? Mind sharing?

2/2/18 @ 7:32 AM
Brother of the brush
User since 1/22/12

I'd like to see the woof pay it's fair share of road tax.  They typically use roads more than woods trails.  And for that matter, how the he!! do they get away with road hunting, I thought that was illegal?  They walk our roads checking every deer run looking for a fresh meal and don't have to pay a cent.  Only in Wisconsin..

2/2/18 @ 6:44 AM
Steve White
User since 3/17/04

Few more of my friends.

2/2/18 @ 6:41 AM
Steve White
User since 3/17/04

A few more, and again the collared one!

2/2/18 @ 6:39 AM
Steve White
User since 3/17/04
Here is a couple. The collared one proves exactly what the DNR tells us. There are no wolves in that area!!

2/1/18 @ 11:13 AM
Farnorthbadger
User since 12/7/13

We could give the WDNR a shot at managing mosquitoes and wood ticks...................

2/1/18 @ 9:00 AM
ere
User since 2/22/07

Farnorth, Don't let those pesky little falsehoods stop you from another tinfoil rant.

2/1/18 @ 8:11 AM
Fishsqueezer
User since 5/19/06

Tammy Baldwin was actually one of the (edit...authors) of the bill to remove Great Lakes wolves from the ESA along with like five or six other democrat senators that supported the bill. Unfortunately there needs to be 60 senators on board, last I heard they had 57 or 58. 

Tammy

DISPLAYING 41 TO 50 OF 384 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.