SEARCH
MORE
General Hunting Discussion

Hunter Education Class

11/4/09 @ 7:31 PM
INITIAL POST
deerdog
User since 11/7/03
Anyone know of Hunter Education Classes in the S/E area of WI? We're in Walworth County. Looking to get my girlfriend into one so she can go next year. Thanks.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
11/21/19 @ 3:01 AM
MichaelSantana
User since 11/21/19

I have had the joy and privilege of teaching hunter education classes and watching young people transform in to reponsible hunters. I appreciate the attempt at objectivity in this article. Too much of the WaPo and other national news coverage focuses on the phobias against guns and hunting and the rigid ideology against outdoors people.

essaytyper, Lake-Link blogger- Michael S. Santana

11/7/09 @ 7:28 AM
deerdog
User since 11/7/03
Found one @ Shooters in Racine, starting January 31st. Its not on the DNR website, but saw the flyer when I went to pick up a couple pistols. Sunday mornings.

11/5/09 @ 8:36 AM
MeteorHillsMan
User since 11/11/08
Check the DNR web site. There might not be much for classes until spring when turkey season gets close. The 2010 classes may not be posted yet.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE