LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
General Hunting Discussion

Hopefully this weekend will bring me my first buck!

10/17/19 @ 9:56 AM
INITIAL POST
TovinoThomas
User since 4/24/19

We are heading up to scotland tomorrow afternoon for a weekend roe stalking. My chap has been stalking there for years & usually has decent luck, not trophy bucks, but tasty ones! I have been shadowing him whenever I manage to ship the child & dogs off for a weekend. But this will (with any luck) be my first chance to have a shot myself, (after plenty of target practise of course).  word counter

I will be using his sako .22-250 with swaro scope. So got the gear, just need the strength to aim well & shoot steady!VidMate

It's given rain for the whole weekend which could put a dampener on it slightly, so fingers crossed we get a break in the rain & see something about!Mobdro

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
11/9/21 @ 10:03 AM
mcdanielmark473
User since 9/18/21

Recommend to try

Shrumm
Shrumm
User since 5/27/21

Hello,

Any pics from your hunting?

Sometimes, a little rain can make it much easier to sneak (from my experience) in the forest. Last year, my friend got his biggest buck in the dismal rain.

Realtree Camo: Hunting in the rain buy case study

10/17/19 @ 8:52 PM
Bowhunting Guy
User since 5/22/18

That sounds outstanding. Post some pictures and a report when you get back! 

10/17/19 @ 7:11 PM
Templar
Templar
User since 8/20/02

Great to have some international flavor on Lake-Link. Those Scottish roe look like a vigorous, challenging hunt. If I'm not mistaken, a Gordon Ramsey special featured him harvesting one and creating a deer liver dinner in the field.  Yummy.

Good luck!

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE