Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Cabelas trail cams

8/11/15 @ 8:38 AM
ORIGNAL POST
gun_kid
User since 2/12/03
Just was wondering if anyone has reviews or opinions on the Cabelas brand trail cams! Curious to see some pics taken by which models! Thanks

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
8/12/15 @ 8:43 PM
DoorTayOutdoors
User since 3/7/07
We have three cabelas cams they are great cameras Small easy to use can record videos I have two set on bear bait Reliable no problems Highly recommend it

8/11/15 @ 10:35 PM
99lund
User since 2/12/08
I purchased the regular led not black flash 1 1/2 years ago. It has not left the woods since it was put out. Yes through winter I am on my second set of AA batteries after literally 1000s of pictures. The camera has been flawless. If I knew how to attach pics I would have done so. I can say if you have the luck I have had with this camera you won't be disappointed. The screw in bracket was broken off the tree by I suspect a bear swatting at it. Even then the camera laid on the ground for 2 weeks and when set back in position still works today. Hope this helps your decision I don't work for Cabala's just a regular guy. I would buy another if I needed one. I do have 3 other brands out and this is as good or better than the others.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.