MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Winnebago boat launch!!

7/31/20 @ 4:24 PM
INITIAL POST
OUTDOORCRITTER
OUTDOORCRITTER
User since 2/5/12

Can someone please direct me to the best boat launch on Lake Winnebago please. 

Thank you!!!

DL

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
8/14/20 @ 10:57 AM
JamesD
JamesD
PRO MEMBER User since 2/16/04

If you have a State Parks sticker you could try High Cliff Park launch. It's the best for me because it's close to my house. You might try the closest to you. We're talking about a lake that's like a big shallow dish with some structure on the west side. Might have to play a choice that the wind decides for you. Best of luck in your search, and post how you do.

8/2/20 @ 8:08 AM
homewrecker
User since 8/28/03

What side of the lake? Brothertown, Stockbridge, Calumet County park, Pipe all are nice. Pipe has a cleaning station and is well protected if its windy.

8/1/20 @ 9:32 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Neenah has a good launch but I dont see why Oshkosh Menominee park and Fondy would have anything of less quality

8/1/20 @ 5:40 PM
Bad Santa
User since 7/19/10

What type/size boat?  What are you, or would you like to be fishing for?  What direction are you coming from? And any other information to help a fellow fisherman, possibly, give you advice. 

7/31/20 @ 5:40 PM
OUTDOORCRITTER
OUTDOORCRITTER
User since 2/5/12

Thank you!!! I meant preferred launches there are alot. First time on the lake. 

7/31/20 @ 5:33 PM
GRANDAD
User since 6/1/09

Google Lake Winnebago Boat Launches. Depending on where you want to fish, it is a big lake! It lists all the Launches with loc. And description!

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE