LOGIN
Lake-Link

Tom Boley Fishing Show on YouTube

6/25/21 @ 3:32 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Big Lake Hoosier
Big Lake Hoosier
USER SINCE 9/2/20

Since the Gillespie and Smith forums are active, I wanted to see who watched Tom Boley?  His guide service is listed on this site but I've really enjoyed his YouTube videos.  He is humorous and very informative, often describing at length how he's fishing the lure and how he utilizes the electronics. This year he had a Top 5 Walleye Lures for Early Spring where he wasn't even in the boat and a few weeks ago a similar episode for summer.  Highly recommend but also wonder what YOU think and what you have LEARNED from his videos.  I would also encourage you to subscribe if you like it.  Subscriptions help support him to continue to create content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TomBoley/featured

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

6/29/21 @ 3:16 PM
Walli Guy
USER SINCE 7/27/14

i think boley is the best u tuber out there, especially for walleye

like others said, extremely informative and a master at reading his electronics and finding fish, have learned a lot from his vids

i'm kinda burnt out on gillespie and smith

i also make sure i catch catfish dave each week

6/28/21 @ 4:57 PM
Big Lake Hoosier
Big Lake Hoosier
USER SINCE 9/2/20

Cyber-stalking is hilarious!  One thing is that he NEVER mentions the lake he's on unless it's something big like Superior or Mississippi or Green Bay.  Any of those local lakes he fishes never gets named and they often look the same.

6/27/21 @ 8:11 AM
Arod
USER SINCE 2/26/13

By far the most informative fishing videos out there. Don't really spend much time watching any of the other shows. I appreciate your approach to teaching us how to be better on the water. 

6/25/21 @ 6:38 PM
Bullhead Bob
USER SINCE 1/3/21

I’ve watched nearly all of Boley’s videos and have learned a ton about walleye fishing from them.

His videos stand out for me because of the amount of useful information in each one. His content is never about just him and his buddies catching fish after fish...it’s about education. Heck, several of his videos don’t even take place on the water. It’s just him and a camera. It’s like going to walleye school.

So yeah...for my money Boley puts out some of the best instructional videos on YouTube. I highly recommend watching him.

6/25/21 @ 4:05 PM
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
USER SINCE 10/25/16

Cool! I'll check it out.  I'm doo doo at Walleye Fishing, so I definitely could learn a thing or two from watching his videos.  Out of Hayward, WI?  Nice.  I think I'm going to book a vacation on Lake Namakagan this summer.  Maybe I can cyber stalk him and figure out a spot to fish! 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.