MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Taxidermist

9/19/19 @ 1:04 PM
INITIAL POST
knobbs
knobbs
User since 3/24/10

Anyone have any recommendations for a taxidermist.  The one I have previously used in the past has given it up. Anywhere from marinette to Oshkosh would be preferred.  Bonus if they specialize in panfish.  

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
9/19/19 @ 3:45 PM
Bowhunting Guy
User since 5/22/18

Second Nature Taxidermy in Green Bay (Marc Charles). Hands down the best work I’ve ever seen. I actually just had him do a crappie for me, and it is impeccable. 

9/19/19 @ 1:53 PM
wallybeav
wallybeav
User since 11/6/08

I know it’s not in your area. But it’s the Best in the whole area. Been on TV Outdoor Shows

https://www.cliffstaxidermy.com/

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE