LOGIN
Lake-Link
CORONAVIRUS STATEMENT FROM LAKE-LINK

Sportsman’s Journal TV Show

1/4/20 @ 2:56 PM
ORIGNAL POST
FishDreams
User since 4/2/19

Sportsman’s Journal continues to get better... if you haven’t watched it recently check it out. Tyler and Sara are entertaining (funny!) hosts and teach you about what they are doing. I like this more modern feel (compared to the old version of sportsman’s journal) and really high quality video. Have you watched?  Agree?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 11 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
3/28/20 @ 11:54 AM
Beachboy
User since 12/20/04

like the show. noticed in their coleman repellant comercial, she appears to be grouse hunting but there is a trigger guard on her shotgun. lol

3/6/20 @ 5:54 PM
Kingfisher2025
User since 2/15/20

Definitely going to try out this technique! 

2/25/20 @ 7:44 PM
Kingfisher2025
User since 2/15/20

just watched this on youtube, I found this episode very helpful! it makes me want to get out on the water! definitely going to have to make the trip and try that out one day!

2/24/20 @ 11:11 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

I really like the new hosts, Butch did a great job bringing these guys in... their dialog is pretty funny at times and they offer some easy to understand advice , including fish movements, locations, the effect of wind on locations and how to find the active fish or how to present to fish in a more neutral or negative mode

totally enjoyable show!

2/22/20 @ 5:26 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

I didn’t catch the show but yes, jigging for lake trout is a blast. We use 1 oz blade baits. We burst them through bait clouds and the Lakers will chase them all the way to the surface. Sometimes we can see them hit the bait. Gotta love Canada.

2/22/20 @ 1:21 PM
Tuffy2
MEMBER since 7/7/04

Great show today. That is the fun way to catch Lake Trout. Jigging for them in my opinion is more fun than dragging lures on planner boards. You also cannot beat the scenery of fishing in Canada.

2/16/20 @ 12:50 AM
Kingfisher2025
User since 2/15/20

This looks amazing!  Does anyone have finicky foolers? They look like there awesome! Thinking about buying a few. Recommendations?

1/11/20 @ 2:01 PM
FishDreams
User since 4/2/19

This weeks episode was good too!  Green Bay walleyes... I need to make that trip.   When they started the show they were out of Oconto and then they made a move. Wonder where they moved to??  Or do I just need to hire Lynn?

1/5/20 @ 12:31 PM
Musky Ben
User since 3/13/02

Not neccesarily going to agree its better, Butch had a pretty good show too.  I do however like Tyler and Sara and have talked with Tyler after his shows last year in WI.  I like the fact that they target more local water to our area and I am glad Butch passed the show on to someone!!!

Musky Ben

1/5/20 @ 9:28 AM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
User since 3/26/19

agree... great show!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 11 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.