MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Precision Trolling data app.

9/21/14 @ 7:51 PM
INITIAL POST
jimmy d
jimmy d
User since 4/20/09
Anyone using this app and is it worth it.
Displaying 1 to 13 of 13 posts
5/17/20 @ 1:47 PM
Bad Santa
User since 7/19/10

If you are going to buy the app, get the lifetime subscription. It's a little extra, but when new lures come out, you get them with no extra charge.

5/17/20 @ 10:07 AM
fishrepellant
User since 3/25/10

I have the iPhone app and it’s AWESOME!  However, I have 2 issues - I am using 15lb Power Pro with the same diameter as the 10/4 Fireline. 

1:  not all lures have the Fireline dive chart

2:  my lures seem to be running deeper than the chart says (i “should be running 10’ but am getting snagged in 15’ of water)Anyone else having this problem?

5/5/15 @ 12:50 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12
Well worth the price for quick looks. It's amazing what technology we can now hold in our hand. We can be out in the boat fishing, we can look up the dive curve of a certain bait, deterrmine what the weather will be doing tomorrow, check out the contours of your favorite lake, take a picture of your catch and even post it here Smile.
4/30/15 @ 9:03 PM
GUS MAX 2
GUS MAX 2
User since 1/30/12
Does anyone have any of the new pages for salmo hornets and deep diving tail dancers? Maybe we could swap some page photos for some that you don't have. They are so overpriced it is insane. The new 6 lure pages for $20. That's silly. I bought the whole book for $22 back 6 years ago.
4/30/15 @ 3:32 PM
capt.spanky
User since 6/12/02
1T check your messenger
4/30/15 @ 12:12 AM
ditto
User since 12/6/10
1T, you go to Ebay and pay a rediculous amount of money for it since it's been out of print for a couple years. Two years ago I sold a brand new one on Ebay for over $200.
4/29/15 @ 6:00 AM
1T
User since 2/25/04
Where do I get & how the paper version?
1/7/15 @ 7:58 AM
appdeveloper
User since 1/7/15
If you are having problems with the app, please email [email protected]. Please specify Android or apple, and fully describe the issue you are having. Emails are replied to within hours of receiving them. If you don't get a reply be sure to check your spam/junk folder as some email systems put the emails there.
10/5/14 @ 6:42 PM
Tomr
PRO MEMBER User since 8/24/01
I have been using this app all summer without any problem. There have been a number of new products added that I have bought, again, without any problems. I also have the paper copies, but mainly use the apps on my phone and iPad. Tr
10/5/14 @ 12:54 PM
Brian Hammarsten
Brian Hammarsten
User since 4/5/10
I have the app and it works OK. I also have the paper version of the product and like that. The only problem I have right now with the app is that I cant download any new lure profiles. An error message comes up and says I should try again. I have been trying again for months and it still won't work.
Displaying 1 to 13 of 13 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE