LOGIN
Lake-Link

Precision Trolling data app.

9/21/14 @ 7:51 PM
ORIGNAL POST
jimmy d
jimmy d
User since 4/20/09
Anyone using this app and is it worth it.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 11 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
5/5/15 @ 12:50 PM
Tim Zwieg
User since 1/10/12
Well worth the price for quick looks. It's amazing what technology we can now hold in our hand. We can be out in the boat fishing, we can look up the dive curve of a certain bait, deterrmine what the weather will be doing tomorrow, check out the contours of your favorite lake, take a picture of your catch and even post it here Smile.

4/30/15 @ 9:03 PM
GUS MAX 2
GUS MAX 2
User since 1/30/12
Does anyone have any of the new pages for salmo hornets and deep diving tail dancers? Maybe we could swap some page photos for some that you don't have. They are so overpriced it is insane. The new 6 lure pages for $20. That's silly. I bought the whole book for $22 back 6 years ago.

4/30/15 @ 3:32 PM
capt.spanky
User since 6/12/02
1T check your messenger

4/30/15 @ 8:41 AM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
User since 12/22/04
really? I have a paper copy that I almost never use. This app was more expensive then I thought it would be.

I use the big water edition a lot, I was disappointed that info was not in the app, otherwise I might have pulled trigger.

4/30/15 @ 12:12 AM
ditto
User since 12/6/10
1T, you go to Ebay and pay a rediculous amount of money for it since it's been out of print for a couple years. Two years ago I sold a brand new one on Ebay for over $200.

4/29/15 @ 3:36 PM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
User since 12/22/04
It is amazing what my Iphone does for fishing now..

Weather Camera GPS Water Contour Maps Solar/Lunar Tables Stream Flow Rates Wave Forecasts on Lake Michigan

and soon lure trolling data.

I love when people tell you to leave your phone home when you go fishing, I think better answer is to just not answer emails, texts and phone calls...but dont forget the phone!

4/29/15 @ 6:00 AM
1T
User since 2/25/04
Where do I get & how the paper version?

1/7/15 @ 7:58 AM
appdeveloper
User since 1/7/15
If you are having problems with the app, please email appdeveloper@precisiontrollingdata.com. Please specify Android or apple, and fully describe the issue you are having.

Emails are replied to within hours of receiving them. If you don't get a reply be sure to check your spam/junk folder as some email systems put the emails there.

10/5/14 @ 6:42 PM
Tomr
MEMBER since 8/24/01
I have been using this app all summer without any problem. There have been a number of new products added that I have bought, again, without any problems. I also have the paper copies, but mainly use the apps on my phone and iPad. Tr

10/5/14 @ 6:42 PM
Tomr
MEMBER since 8/24/01
I have been using this app all summer without any problem. There have been a number of new products added that I have bought, again, without any problems. I also have the paper copies, but mainly use the apps on my phone and iPad. Tr

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 11 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.