MORE
General Fishing Discussion

October fishing

6/17/21 @ 11:08 AM
INITIAL POST
WindLaker1
User since 7/3/08

Cross Posted.

I have a friend coming to Wisconsin the 1st week in October to go to a Packer game.  He lives in Cozumel, Mexico and he does a lot of deep sea fishing.    He'll be here almost a week, and he wants to get in a few charters.  He for sure wants go out on Lake Michigan.  I was thinking Lake Geneva also.

I don't fish much any more, so I'm looking for advice.  First weekend in October, SE Wisconsin, where would you take a friend for our BEST fishing opportunity?

Thanks in advance.

Windlaker

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts
6/18/21 @ 1:17 AM
AprilWarnke
User since 6/18/21

Flyfishing, diving, snorkeling and I'm sure there's great birdwatching too.  Perhaps someday if I ever retire.  Perhaps.

https://buyessays.onl/

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE