Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Larry Smith fishing show

2/13/21 @ 4:02 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Edge
USER SINCE 2/28/07

Perch fishing in 80' of water. Nice perch but unfortunately no catch and release at that depth. Bet the crowds will be gathered on that area after seeing the show.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 27 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

8/29/21 @ 9:55 AM
Goalie Dad
Goalie Dad
USER SINCE 9/13/20

OK, Here goes kind of a long one...... 

Today, If you saw Larrys show, it had closed captioning. I TOTALLY understand that there are millions of people with difficulty hearing or no hearing at all. Im not insensitive to any disability. 

The modern television has CC capabilities.  Cable & satellite broadcasts, and the shows themselves, have the option to use CC. I have used CC to replay something said that I couldnt understand what they were saying. They are almost always perfect with the text. 

With that said, I watched the entire show twice. Whatever CC service he was using was absolutely horrible and I cant believe it wasnt edited to be corrected. (I dont even know if it could have been edited). If I was deaf and dependent on CC service, I would have been totally confused reading the captions. 

In my education, I remember that any text on videos draws eyes TO that text, but I can live with that, BUT if he's going to use a service, use one that actually works.

7/12/21 @ 5:50 AM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
USER SINCE 12/19/10

He mentioned at the end that MRD construction company is a new sponsor. 

7/11/21 @ 10:03 PM
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
MEMBER SINCE 12/15/08

What was with the safety hat? Let me rephrase that.....What was with the undersized safety hat?
we called them bump caps where I worked.....

6/23/21 @ 4:37 PM
mlures
USER SINCE 4/19/10

Any idea what lake Larry was fishing last week for crappies and walleyes?

5/24/21 @ 10:39 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
MEMBER SINCE 6/22/01

I don't have cable anymore, but I get about 4 videos a week from Larry on his Youtube channel.  One of them, I think on Friday, is the show that is shown on the air.  Others are just small, 5 minutes or less episodes, mostly on how-to's of something.  He also has a podcast every single week that is included in the notifications on his Youtube channel.

5/24/21 @ 8:55 PM
Bug zapper 2
USER SINCE 10/7/18

The show I watched was morel hunting in the thick woods. It was a new episode on the Bally sports network.

5/23/21 @ 8:28 PM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
USER SINCE 12/19/10

Yeah today’s show was a repeat of last weeks show for me. 

5/23/21 @ 7:40 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

where were they? ...the latest show I have found is Beaver Dam crappies 

5/23/21 @ 7:50 AM
Bug zapper 2
USER SINCE 10/7/18

Todays show could be titled “Tick fest”

5/6/21 @ 4:02 PM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
MEMBER SINCE 12/25/01

He posts alot on YouTube. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 27 POSTS
Advertise here
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.